Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 09:00 BST on 27th April 2020. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 30th May 2020.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. All entries must include the hashtag #SuperMarioMaker2 and #NintendoUK. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. Each week one winner will be selected by an independent judge according to which entry is considered the most creative and original. One winner will be selected on Monday 4th May from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Sunday 3rd May 2020, then each Monday from 11th May 2020 to 1st June 2020. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winners will receive a Super Mario goodie bag, containing a Super Mario Cap, Super Mario Question Block Mug, Super Mario Lamp, Super Mario Hat Rubber 3D Keychain and Nintendo Switch Super Mario Analog Stick Caps.
9. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
14. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
15. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
16. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 – 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.